- Composition of weight lost during short-term weight reduction. Metabolic responses of obese subjects to starvation and low-calorie ketogenic and nonketogenic diets.
- Ketosis and appetite-mediating nutrients and hormones after weight loss.
- Effects of a high-protein ketogenic diet on hunger, appetite, and weight loss in obese men feeding ad libitum.
- The effects of a low-carbohydrate diet on appetite: A randomized controlled trial.
- A randomized trial comparing a very low carbohydrate diet and a calorie-restricted low fat diet on body weight and cardiovascular risk factors in healthy women.
- A low-carbohydrate diet is more effective in reducing body weight than healthy eating in both diabetic and non-diabetic subjects.
- Medium term effects of a ketogenic diet and a Mediterranean diet on resting energy expenditure and respiratory ratio.
- Nonequilibrium thermodynamics and energy efficiency in weight loss diets.