- Choline: An Essential Nutrient for Public Health.
- Dietary carotenoids, vitamins C and E, and risk of cataract in women: a prospective study.
- Nutrient intake and cataract extraction in women: a prospective study.
- Double-masked, placebo-controlled, randomized trial of lutein and antioxidant supplementation in the intervention of atrophic age-related macular degeneration: the Veterans LAST study (Lutein Antioxidant Supplementation Trial).
- Lutein, but not alpha-tocopherol, supplementation improves visual function in patients with age-related cataracts: a 2-y double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study.