- How Much Sleep Do We Really Need?
- Are you tired from…too much sleep?
- Total daily sleep duration and the risk of dementia: a prospective population-based study
- Self-reported sleep duration and cognitive functioning in a general population
- Sleep duration and risk of type 2 diabetes: a meta-analysis of prospective studies
- Seven to Eight Hours of Sleep a Night Is Associated with a Lower Prevalence of the Metabolic Syndrome and Reduced Overall Cardiometabolic Risk in Adults
- The Association Between Sleep Duration and Weight Gain in Adults: A 6-Year Prospective Study from the Quebec Family Study
- Physical Side Effects of Oversleeping
- Sleep Duration—Too Long or Too Short—Appears Linked With Cardiovascular Problems