- Protection of gastric mucosal integrity by gelatin and simple proline-containing peptides.
- Possible links between intestinal permeability and food processing: A potential therapeutic niche for glutamine.
- Histidine and arginine are associated with inflammation and oxidative stress in obese women
- Glucosamine therapy for treating osteoarthritis.
- Combined chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine for painful knee osteoarthritis: a multicentre, randomised, double-blind, non-inferiority trial versus celecoxib.
- Structural and symptomatic efficacy of glucosamine and chondroitin in knee osteoarthritis: a comprehensive meta-analysis.
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomised, clinical study on the effectiveness of collagen peptide on osteoarthritis.
- Effects of oral administration of type II collagen on rheumatoid arthritis.
- Role of food characteristics in behavioral change and weight loss.
- Oral ingestion of a hydrolyzed gelatin meal in subjects with normal weight and in obese patients: Postprandial effect on circulating gut peptides, glucose and insulin.
- Single-protein casein and gelatin diets affect energy expenditure similarly but substrate balance and appetite differently in adults.
- The Effects of Glycine on Subjective Daytime Performance in Partially Sleep-Restricted Healthy Volunteers.
Articles pour les curieux(euses)