- Delayed gastric emptying rate may explain improved glycaemia in healthy subjects to a starchy meal with added vinegar.
- Cinnamon improves glucose and lipids of people with type 2 diabetes.
- Curcumin, a component of golden spice: from bedside to bench and back.
- Evaluation of the effect of curcumin capsules on glyburide therapy in patients with type-2 diabetes mellitus.
- Effects of vanadium (III, IV, V)-chlorodipicolinate on glycolysis and antioxidant status in the liver of STZ-induced diabetic rats.
- Use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.
- The role of carnitine in intracellular metabolism.
- Evidence-based efficacy of adaptogens in fatigue, and molecular mechanisms related to their stress-protective activity.